We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect information (via our secure payment processor) about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our web site.
Use Of Personal Information
We will use your information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
• Providing and personalising our services
• Dealing with your enquiries and requests
• Carrying out market research surveys
• Contacting you (by e-mail) with information about our products and services
• Sharing your information with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (providing you agree to receive such information)
• We may also use and disclose information in aggregate form (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Please tick the box if you do not
wish to receive information about our products or services and those offered by other companies within our group.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the instructions contained in each marketing message or by sending us an email at email@example.com
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. We only use this information to improve our website, we do not use this data for any other commercial purposes
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, future owners of our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Other web sites
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us by raising a support Issue.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of data in this way.